Post Procedural Care for Eyebrows
DAY 1: Please wash hands with antibacterial soap before you wash your eyebrows. Then wash/wipe your eyebrows EVERY HOUR clean, DO NOT soak or drown your brows!
Pat dry with a tissue than apply a very thin layer of the Skin Candy.
DAY 2-7: Keep eyebrows lightly glossed with the Skin Candy for three to four times a day for
the next 7 days. Do not over use ointment. It should last you for 7 days, only apply very thin layer. Do not suffocate your eyebrows.
1. Do not use any Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, Peroxide, Neosporin while healing
2. Do not scrub or pick your eyebrows.
3. Do not expose area to sun or tanning beds! Must use hat if in the sun.
4. Avoid any facials ,swimming, whirlpools or sauna for 7 days.
5. Do not exercise the first 3-5 days. No heavy sweating !
6. No make-up on the eyebrows!
7. Do not tint eyebrows for the next 10 days.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF PIGMENTS.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MICROBLADING OR EYEBROW SHADING PROCEDURES:
1. Slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one or two days following the procedure.
2. It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
3. After the initial procedure, the color may be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear to light after 10 days the color will show more.
4. It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin.
5. Please be patient. Healing takes up to 30 days. In your next appointment more hairs can be added and make them perfect.
The brows are approximately 20 to 25% darker and bolder in the width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to actually see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will subside. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a narrower appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size then you desire. This is all part of the process.
By signing this agreement, you comply with these terms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the post procedural care.